Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williamnewbern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 11:08 AM
    Can smoking crystal meth create thrush or thrush like symptoms in the mouth
    Smoked meth twice now and each time my tongue dried, it broke out in white sores and discharged a yeast like substance
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 01:04 PM

Sounds like your body is trying to tell you you are allergic to meth and the garbage that is in meth. Your health will suffer and your teeth will literally rot out of your gums if you continue with this poison.

The ultra dry conditions caused by the meth are from the junk that is in the meth. It is not yeast or thrush. It is basically a chemical burn you sustained in your mouth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I might have thrush [ 0 Answers ]

Hey! So I guess for most females this can be quite normal. But its also very frustrating and uncomfrtable. I think I might have thrush. It wasn't until I had sexual intecourse (wit h protection of course!) that I relsied I might have thrush, it was quite painfull... ike a burning sensation....

Thrush what are the symptoms [ 16 Answers ]

Can anyone give me the symptoms of thrush and how you get it as I think I may have it at first I thought it was just an infection now am not so sure.I am due to see the docotor next week and can having an infection or thrush lower your chances of concieving?

What is thrush? [ 1 Answers ]

I know what it is but I don't... I just know what I've heard... I duno.. I've never really talked about it or asked about what it is... can someone just tell me exactly what it is and what it does?

View more questions Search