Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolla1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 08:59 AM
    Notification letter
    I want to send my members a letter notify them of the increasing of their monthly gym membership
    Fee, but I don't know how to start? Any recommendations?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 28, 2011, 09:03 AM

Thank you for being a member of <insert club name. We have tried to hold the line on a rate increase as long as possible, but due to increased cost of operations, we are forced to raise our rates effective <insert date>.

We hope you will continue to enjoy the many advantages of membership in <insert club name>.

etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgment notification [ 1 Answers ]

I ecently bought a judgmen form a person and wondered if I had to notify the debtor via mail that I have ownership now, Georgia or can I just go forward to collect? Thanks

Public notification [ 8 Answers ]

Can a police department put a level 2 sex offender on the news, in the newspaper, on the radio and treat them as a level 3?

Notification of child [ 2 Answers ]

I was just notified by the state about my obligation to pay child support for an eight year old child that I never new existed. I have mixed feelings about this. Although I am excited to learn of the child, I am nervous that the state will determine an amount for child support and add it up since...

No notification of any hearing [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of any information that you might have out there about the rights that we have pertaining to child support hearings. I have heard from my ex that a ruling was made against me, and have gone on the court website for public information in my name. I did conform that a judgment...

View more questions Search