spiller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 05:27 AM
    vicroads license history check for my license
    What is my hitory on my victorian drivers license from vicroads
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 05:51 AM

Hello s:

You'll have to HIRE a private investigator to find out.. That's NOT what we do, here...

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2011, 05:57 AM

If I understand it correctly, you merely want to know a drivers history on a drivers license?

First you should know what is on it, but if in doubt you merely pay for a background check on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I exchange a non-reinstated Ontario license to a Quebec license? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: I attempted to exchange my ON Class G license to QC. While doing so at SAAQ, I find out my ON license has been suspended due a speeding ticket, in ON, from 7 months ago. I went to ON's office to pay my speeding ticket and was told I needed to wait 4 business days for the suspension to be...

How can I check on a marriage license for free? [ 1 Answers ]

How may I check recent marriage record for Roy Houston Miller, Jr. resident of Shreveport Louisiana without charge?

Driver's License check [ 1 Answers ]

Do you do license check I need to check a license

Driver's License Check [ 4 Answers ]

Just received this e-mail from a friend. Might want to pass it on. This is really upsetting, thought I should pass it along. Check your Drivers License... Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, Including your own! I just searched for mine and there it Was... picture and...

View more questions Search