Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    najamdarakhshan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 05:07 AM
    Assalamu alaikum! Sir,
    Assalamualaikum! Sir,
    I Dr. Najam running my own clinic. I want to ask that when doctor refers a patient for lab tests (blood test, ultrasound, etc),he/she gets a particular percentage of commission from the lab owner, which is fixed all over Delhi.if we don't take commission the lab charge the patient same amount for that test.
    Is this commission is halal or haram for dr.
    Thanking you
    Dr najam

Check out some similar questions!

Assalamu Alaikum [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Fawjiya from Srilanka.I'm a student.I have a doubt please explain me.someone say every muslim women should dress habay only.Is it correct or wrong?I think it is wrong.But I don't know how do I explain them.another question; which dresses women can dress? I don't dress habay,But I dress...

Assalamu alaikum warah... I want to know about tharaviah namaz because here everybody [ 0 Answers ]

Assalamu alaikum warah... I want to know about tharaviah namaz because here everybody confusing me. Please explain about tharaviah namaz

Assalamu alaikum! I wanted to ask you whether we have to shake our finger while we are [ 1 Answers ]

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM! I wanted to ask you whether we have to shake our finger while we are in the attahiyyath position in prayer?some of the muslims they shake their finger but some do not.if yes,ARE THERE ANY HADITHS RELATED TO THIS?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.