Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RWLDD21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 06:39 PM
    singer sewing 31-20?
    My neighbour was throwing out some old junk and my 11 yr. old son was intrigued by an old sewing machine.

He was wondering what monetary value it may have. The writing on the machine is not very visible but we are fairly certain that it is a Singer as the Model no. is 31-20. There is also a serial no. L1184556.

Your help or input would be greatly appreciated.
    sewslikethewind Posts: 30, Reputation: 9

Oct 2, 2011, 02:12 PM
    If it is large it is most likely a 31-15 or a 31-20, if so, it's a good old machine. Just about anything that might be wrong with it is fixable as the parts are standard. I know people who have paid as little as $20 and as much as $200 for them, or gotten them for free, like your son did. The higher priced ones are tuned up and running well. You might list it on craigslist if you want to sell it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

I have a singer sewing machine we want to no the value. [ 0 Answers ]

it is black with gold designs ,it hides into a desktop with four drawers ,rod iron legs with desgns and says singer across the middle,the serial number is 2146233 catlog b.t.7 ,if you could please try to give us an estimated value on this machine that would be great thank you so much ryan nolin

Singer sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

Id like to know the worth of my 1920 singer sewing machine serial # G7171075

Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine that belonged to my God-Mother the serial number off the machine is: 1172500A. Does this machine have any value?

How to use a singer sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

How to use a singer sewing merritt 4525

View more questions Search