Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sistinas420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 10:49 AM
    Boyfriend only wants sex when he initiates..
    We have been together for four years, we live together, and he has been this way the whole time. We have sex about 2-5 times per month. Always and only when he initiates. Anytime I try to he turns me down... every time. I've tried talking to him about it dozens of times... and it always turns into me being the one with a problem. Now this whole time he says its just because he doesn't care about sex that much, etc. Yet I literally have found proof he jerks it probably more often than we have sex. I tried talking to him about it again and he threatened to leave... I don't know anymore. Any advice?? :/
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 27, 2011, 01:51 PM

How old are you both?
    Sistinas420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 04:49 PM
    36 & 27, he's younger
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 04:55 PM

He threatens to leave when you want to talk about issues you have? That's not a good sign.

Communication is key. If you don't have that, you don't have anything. Sounds like you don't have anything.

Let him leave. If he doesn't care enough about your relationship to talk about things that are bothering you, then why bother with him? He's not into the relationship, that's obvious.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 05:05 PM

Sounds like he does not care about what is important to you.
    Let him leave.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 07:21 PM

I'm with the others here... If he threatens to leave because you want communication? Well, how do you think it would be if you two were married?

If you aren't worth the communication, or the time, then goodbye, so long, farewell.

I would let him leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend isn't interested in sex/turned off by me initiating sex? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm at my wit's end and need help! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years just moved in together 3 months ago. We've had our ups and downs and have made it through a lot of tough times together. In the beginning of the relationship we had sex as much as possible. We were...

My boyfriend never initiates sex [ 7 Answers ]

OK... so I am going to be a descriptive as I can as to shed the most light on our situation, because I am confused and obviously distressed about the situation. So we begin about 9 months ago we met, fell in love, the sex was amazing and he always 'did' and said things to make me feel wanted...

My husband never initiates sex [ 13 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 4 years and married for 1 year. I love him very much and generally I think we have a great relationship, however, I often feel like it is difficult to connect with him sexually. As with most couples, we had lots of sex in the beginning but soon I found that...

View more questions Search