Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Ex Girl Friend using me ?
    Hi all

My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday asking how's each others day are like. In a level that I think its more than friends.

Then I starting to ask her out again. So we had our first kind of date seen we broke up. Sometimes when I ask her out she will say she is going out with friend. She would't tell me who she with. Is she trying to make me jealous or something? I think she is dating other guys.

I feel she is using my friendships and my care for her when ever she wants to. She is a emotional preson, she gets upset for very small things. Just a few days ago she's text me saying she's unhappy about something so I comfort her and she was feeling better.

I don't know what she wants from me. Im just confused.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jan 29, 2007, 04:30 PM
    I don't know what to say here except they are called ex's for good reason? If whatever broke you two up the first time isn't addressed, if what you are doing isn't spoken of in crystal clear terms... then it just gets all kinds of weird doing what you're doing. And funny thing, here you are saying its weird. I would suggest you either improve your communication so there is a measure of trust between you or back off.
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Jan 29, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Defining relationships is (almost) always a good idea. When an old relationship starts back up in any way, this is even more important... it's far too easy to fall back into old habits without having the framework that makes them make sense if you don't have the limits and rules and such laid out clearly.

It's likely that the two of you have different ideas about what the relationship currently is. If you don't get on the same page with that, somebody is going to get hurt.
    Ashh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Thanks for both of your replys. I think I just back off abit
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2007, 10:09 PM
    I suggest you back way off and think long and hard at why you would be dating someone who you broke up with, and who is dating someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

Girl Friend Wanted! [ 4 Answers ]

Message Deleted.

Girl Friend Overload? [ 3 Answers ]

It's understandable that you want to do these things for him, as you love him. It's all well and good as long as he appreciates it but the worry is that he will become to rely on you too much. When in a relationship some people adjust slightly but keep their independence, as you have. However,...

View more questions Search