Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamStar96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 08:29 AM
    I can't stop thinking about my ex boyfriend
    Both threads merged into one

I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago and since then I can't stop thinking about him and it's making me go crazy. I can't sleep at night properly and I miss him so much. I had had a massive crush on him for like 1 and a half before which he didn't know about and when he asked me out it was like a dream come true. He was moving at the end of the school year but we broke up about 3 weeks before and it destroyed my last couple of weeks of school :( even though I feel like I should hate him for breaking up with me, I just can't and I think I still love him. It's just tearing me apart and I feel like my heart I still broken into millions of pieces. DESPERATE HELP NEEDED! :(

I want sex really badly...

I just can't stop thinking about sex and making out and just anything sexual and it's making me feel crazy. I really want a boyfriend right now so I can do all these things with me but that's not an option... What the ****s wrong with me and what the **** should I do?
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jun 26, 2011, 08:58 AM
    How old are you JamStar? Are you accustomed to having regular sex?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 11:09 AM

You sound like almost any 16 year old
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 11:23 AM

I think we need to find out just how old Jamstar is before discussing sex with her.

Her other thread mentions the 'end of the school year.' (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...nd-584142.html)

I am concerned that Fr_Chuck may be close to being right about her age.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 11:31 AM

I think all you really want is to be considered an adult, a mature person who can do what she wants any time she wants. You probably don't want to be told when to go to bed either, do you.
    slu2013 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 06:42 PM
    Uh- jamstar"96"? She was probably born in 96. So she is probably 14 or 15 depending on the birth month. Sounds like a bad case of puberty to me.
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Jul 4, 2011, 09:12 AM

agreed with slu2013
    puberty=hormones=sex drive
    its not good to go looking for a boyfriend JUST to do sexual stuff. You'll find you just use him and then you'll hurt him.

Also, if you just broke up with someone, that could be part of it. When I broke up with my boyfriend I couldn't stop thinking about similar things. I regretted not doing them with my ex, so that may form part of it.

Just ride it out, whatever the cause, it won't last long. If you act on your desires you will only end up regretting it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Stop Thinking about My Ex Boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex have been broke up for about three months now and I'm the reason we broke up. But ever since then I can't stop thinking about him should I ask him back out?

I can't stop thinking about her... [ 10 Answers ]

Okay I can't stop thinking about this girl who I've known for about a year or more. I started having feelings for her last month and we've been talking a lot online but I haven't gotten a chance to actually have a nice chat with her in reality because I barely see her in school and then I barely...

Can't Stop Thinking of my ex-GF! [ 2 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in 2003,we went out for about 4 months and I found out she was cheating on me and I broke it off.I wanted to get back together with her cause I could not stop thinking of her.A few days later she smsed me and wanted to get back 2 gether and I said yes. Everything was fine...

How do I stop thinking about this [ 10 Answers ]

I am quite successful at my age, female, early 20s, Senior System engineer, very hardworking... however I keep thinking how I can become more successful and climb the corporate ladder faster on a daily basis. I do have a quite balanced life, work, gym, friends etc. During day time at work, I...

Can't stop thinking of my ex now! [ 8 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend whom I dumped back in January of 2008, had written me in march of the same year stating she has changed her ways and can't stop loving me. My good friend's daughter recently moved right under my ex's apartment! We didn't know this until my buddy visited and ran into my ex. She...

View more questions Search