Maybe its something really personal... but more info would be great

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when you lie? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently lied on a job app. About not having a felony, does anyone knows what happens to a person when they've lied ?

Why did he lie to me? [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I broke up with my ex boyfriend and I called and told him that I wanted him back. He was saying the same thing too, that he wanted me back and that he wanted to be with me and that he missed me. We agreed that we would meet and talk things out. I told him that I would call him and tell...

Was everything a lie? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 24 years old and am from South Africa. Met Christopher 23rd September this year and it was a meeting of chance as we both were not looking for a relationship. A mutual friend of ours introduced us and I had totally given up on finding a good guy for myself and so when she suggested I chat to...

Who would lie? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just thinking recently who would lie to their boyfriend/girlfriend about how they look? It's the question like "does this skirt make my bum look big?" But what if you're boyfriend/girlfriend had a really big problem with how they look? Like say if they had an eating disorder. If your partner...

Why do I lie [ 3 Answers ]

All through my life the people that I love has lied to me. I found a person that I love and that truly loves me and I lie to him about the stupidest things, mainly because I feel that if I tell him the truth he will leave me. How do I stop doing what I was showed and start doing what I know is the...

View more questions Search