Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 09:50 AM
    Where is the Igniter on a Maytag Model MDG4000BWW gas dryer?
    Which panel do I remove to access the Igniter on a Maytag Model MDG4000BWW gas dryer?
    JimGu Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Jul 14, 2011, 10:01 AM
    You have to remove the front on this dryer. First the door, then the frame that the door mounts to. Follow this link http://www.partselect.com/AdvancedModelSearch.aspx?ModelNum=MDG4000BWW&mfgMo delNum=&fkMfgID=1 then click on door and you can see the parts to remove. Then you will find the ignitor mounted on the burner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag model LDG7304AAE gas dryer does not heat enough [ 1 Answers ]

The flame ignites and stays lit but it does not seem to put out enough heat. It takes 2 to 3 times longer to dry clothes than it use to. Air flow is good,I cleaned all the ducts. I have by passed the High Limit Thermostat to make sure it is not kicking out but do not know where to go next.

How do you remove the front cover from a maytag neptune gas dryer model # MDG9700AWW [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to replace the orifice in my gas dryer to convert it back to natural gas from propane. I bought the orifice kit, but it does not have specific instructions. I know I need to remove the front cover but do not know how to do this. I have a maytag neptune gas dryer, model # MDG9700AWW.

How do you purge air from gas lines on a maytag dryer model DLG330RAW [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have flame for two minutes then it shut off is that normal? Or do I have air on the gas line and how can I purge the air out. My dryer is not hot enough what can I do.

Maytag neptune gas dryer model mdg4000bw no heat w/door closed [ 0 Answers ]

Removed front panel and started dryer, everything works like a charm. Replaced front panel and dryer won't light. Help. Maytag Blues

Maytag neptune mdg4000bww dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I've got a Maytag Dryer, that will not heat up, I've pulled the cover off, and check to see if the igniter is firing up properly, sure does, I thought it might be the gas valve solenoid, but if that were the case, no gas would go through, however I open the door (I put it back on with the cover...

View more questions Search