Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gentletongue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Dark skin on hand

*** what can I use for my hand as the hand is getting dark and darker every time.
    gentletongue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 10:41 PM
    *** I want something can can peel off the darker area in my hand thanks
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 26, 2011, 01:07 PM
    Perhaps trying a Lactic Acid Peel could work although it does not peel the skin it can help with discoloration along with a cream to help lighten the darker areas.
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2011, 08:45 PM
    use a lightning cream. Or if you don't want to be so extreme.

exfoliate by using a lufa but a scrub is preferred even baking soda is recommended . Exfoliating is a safe practice that removes dead skin from the surface causing the lighter brighter skin to come out :) do this 2x a day for a week you should see some results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark hand knuckle can anyone help please [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, so I started using caro light cream and oil for about 6 months now and I have gone a shade or two lighter but the bad thing is, I have dark knuckles... although not like pitch black and stands out or anything (because I wasn't proper dark to begin with,) but I still hate it. I've recently...

Dark skin women making their skin lighter [ 7 Answers ]

How could a dark skined women make there skin lighter without damaging their skin

I have uneven skin tone with oily skin and dark patch [ 6 Answers ]

My skin tone is uneven. I have dark spots on my forehead, center of nose and around my chin which makes me look very dull. I even hasitate to take my snaps because they looks so bad. Also my skin is oily as pimples occur on my face frequently. Here is my one pic. Can anyone help me with accurate...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

View more questions Search