Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    destinyvandyke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 03:14 PM
    Talk
    How do I talk to my friend, when they use there phone, and I use my computer?

Check out some similar questions!

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

When I talk my lips become sticky and dry .I feel embrass to talk so I [ 1 Answers ]

When I start to talk my lips become dry and sticky,and it gets embrass I need help with this promble,I've tried drinking water,chewing gun ,used mouth spray .

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.