Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katieizpriddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 12:13 PM
    What's that movie called?
    What's that movie called about a boy that wanted to give this girl a ring so he hid it in the woods and when he went to go find it he got stung by bees and died. I don't remember the rest but I do remember that I really liked the movie and that's the only part of it I remember.
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Jun 24, 2011, 12:28 PM

Sounds like "My Girl".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Girl_(film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What is this movie called? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a movie stuck in my head and I watched it about three monthes ago. You know how annoying it is to have something in your head. So please if you know what it is called please tell me. It is about a little baby and every day the little baby rides in a lot a big trucks and they are running...

What's the movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about two brothers who plan a fake reality show. A group of young people volunteers and they are going to stay in a house with microphones and cameras installed. They think that they are going to win money. But it turns out that in the games they are playing only one will survive, and...

What is that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

What's that movie called when this dead guy comes back to life as a gloden retriver charms his way into his kid's and wife's life

I need someone to tell me what this movie is called [ 1 Answers ]

I know a little from what I remember. It's got this Bigfoot like cave monster in it that captures these parents and puts them in these woven bag like cages that are hanging from the top of the cave and I'm guessing he was going to eat them :eek:. The kids have to go search for their parents and...

View more questions Search