Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    defjam34 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2011, 07:28 AM
    Why is she annoying me?
    So I am a girl and there is a girl that is two years younger than me, and we both like the same guy. What confuses me is, all year she has been trying to get me to ask this guy out. At the end of the year, there was a big dance and he asked me to go with him so I did. When I told her she seemed happy, but as time went on, she got mad at me and now, I basically can't talk to her without her making some comment on how mad she is at me. Just a guess, but I'm thinking she's bipolar?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2011, 09:44 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ne-573370.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...it-574919.html

Is this pretty much about the same people? Ever ask her what's her big interest in your business??
    defjam34 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2011, 03:11 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Hahahah exactly. She does it to random people. Basically one day she came up to me without even knowing my name and acted friendly. After a while she figured out who I like and pestered me to ask him out. I told her to stop once. Basically she appolagized but then the next week, she did it again and threatened to ask him out without my permission. I know it sounds whimpy that I don't do anything but since I am older, its kind of tough.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2011, 03:19 PM

Why do you even bother with her? I don't understand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying him? [ 25 Answers ]

My boyfriend lately has been telling me things that I do to annoy him. It really hurts my feelings. Is that a sign of him getting tired of me?

Annoying me. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this song form a while ago. And the video for it is like... A forest and all the animals come out. And then they rock out and it turns dark and all the animals run away. Lol. I might sound nuts. But its not no disney song. It's a "pop" or "rock" song. I don't know. It used to...

How can I be less annoying? [ 4 Answers ]

Some people find me to be sortof annoying, how do I become.. well... less annoying?

Ex and her annoying friends [ 7 Answers ]

AH I'm loseing my mind! Please, anybody is there any way to deal with my ex and her annoying friends!:mad: ? I don't want to talk to or see any of them again, and its certianly not helping me forget about her when I keep seeing these people! They aren't following me but I can't seem to go somewhere...

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

View more questions Search