Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Jan 29, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Im back!
    After a long vacation (illness) I am back on the site. I can't wait to hear from you all again. Time to see who needs answers~

Hypatia Muse
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 29, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Welcome Back.
    Hope you are feeling a whole ot better.
    Ps yo may want to check your signature ;)
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 29, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Nice to see you back... :)
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 29, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Ps yo may want to check your signature ;)

Lol, you too!! You've been on day 3 for a couple weeks now... :D
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2007, 06:22 PM
    I tried to warn you about those wild rabbit tacos but you would not listen! :p
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2007, 12:47 AM
    While you were gone this guy chuff came on board. He annoys everyone. Just ignore him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Will we get back together? [ 17 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me in the end of September so he could be free to do what he wanted to do... (you know what I mean about that) I was devastated since this was my 1st relationsip with this guy and it lasted for over a year. I was told my every psychic I talked to that he is my soul mate which is...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

Get Back [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a month. I thought everything was cool between us.on myspace I always told her I love u. well last Friday she wrote me a note saying that she doesn't think she likes me. I really love this girl with all my heart and I want to get back together with her...

I DO want her back [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I talked on the phone without anyone else on the line for the 1st time yesterday after I called, left a voicemail, and she called me back. She had called me about Valentine's Day after not talking to me at all for 6 months. Then I tried to call her after that and she ignored me that 1...

View more questions Search