Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katzinke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 03:48 PM
    Declaration fee
    Hi I want to know how much ghanians have to have to travel to the usa... what is the declaration fee
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 03:54 PM

It's a SCAM! Don't send money!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 06:40 PM

My last chance, it was the amount to buy the ticket. Change for a meal in travel would be great.

There is no requirement, the common scam is somewhere from 2000 to 10,000. It depends on how much they think you have. The passport and visa is only about 300 US dollars, there is no money in the bank requirement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Declaration fee [ 14 Answers ]

I have a young lady planning on coming to visit me in California. She is telling me that before she can board the plane immigration is going to ask her to show $1,650.00 USD as funds to take care of her self while here. Per the letter she sent me. The statutory declaraton fee imposed on...

Ghana Declaration Fee [ 13 Answers ]

OK... this appears bogus. From what I've searched, this is like a BTA or PTA type fee which was discontinued. Maybe I'm wrong but is this valid. No way that I'm sending money... this person is on their own. Sent to me probably to see if I would react. The statutory declaraton fee imposed...

Is there a declaration fee? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a declaration fee for a type R visa from Ghana to United States?

View more questions Search