Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizabethaher Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 03:46 PM
    New construction cleaning price Pennsylvania?
    Wanting info on rates for new construction cleaning in Pennsylvania. Any info would be appreciated. Thank u.
    Also, are windows included in the pricing or an additional fee?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 07:06 PM

If this is a 'final clean' (ready to move in) job then yes windows should be included... consult with the owner/contractor.

Pricing varies: Metropolitan or rural area? Final clean? Do you have to rent any 'reach' equipment?

Stringer

Jun 24, 2011, 05:09 PM
    Regardless of area, isn't there a approx base price for square footage? Mostly rural surroundings areas where we are located. We would like to do New construction cleaning (move in) after the builder is ready to settle. Not renting any special equipment at this time for anything. Also assuming there might be additional charges for garages and windows with stickers/labels still attached. Windows are normally the most time consuming aspect of cleaning. Also, looking for best way to bid for a commercial cleaning bid. Do u charge by the hour on something like that? Thanks for the help in advance :)
    Business Expert

Jun 24, 2011, 08:31 PM

The area does make a difference particularly in pricing. Experience with teach you this.

Although there is no set sq ft pricing and each job stands on its own I will venture to help with suggested pricing. But the final decision for pricing is yours.

Windows (without stickers or 'gump') at $2.50 per side of each pane. Add 25% additional for stickered windows. More if acid cleaning is needed.

If all you are doing is a final clean and no stripping or carpet cleaning the I would use $0.25 sq ft. If competitive then $0.20 to $0.21.

Most professional companies us sq ft and hours to put together their pricing however always give a lump sum price to the client.

Stringer

Jun 25, 2011, 06:50 AM
    Comment on Stringer's post
    Wow are estimates were right in the ball park then! Thanks for your help!
    Business Expert

Jun 25, 2011, 08:51 PM

I'm from Pa originally what part of Pa are you located?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post construction cleaning price ? [ 6 Answers ]

Much per sq ft do I charge for post construction cleaning of an office building 4500 sq ft. floors & windows? This is in southeast Alabama

Post-Construction Cleaning and Pre-Construction Cleaning Pricing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company and will need to come up with a price per unit 1 bedroom post construction cleaning and pre construction cleaning> I will be entering the unit 2 times I'm not sure what to charge?

How to price a construction clean up [ 1 Answers ]

What is going rate per square feet, for commercial construction clean up. Three cleans. Pre, pre final and final clean. In el paso Texas

Construction cleaning price per square foot I have an opportunity [ 1 Answers ]

I have an opportunity to give a bid on cleaning a Bldg. . It was a training facility for construction and there is grain sized to large I-Beam type of a mess. They want a general clean with some heavy stain on VCT type tile removed as best as can with out too much trouble,They will supply the...

What to price commercial post construction cleaning per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning company in West Chester, PA, an affluent suburb of Philadelphia. I have been in business for four and a half years now. We mainly do regular, move in/move out, and one time cleaning of homes and offices. I have done a couple commercial and post construction jobs over the years...

View more questions Search