Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KatharineBond Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 11:06 AM
    Squeaking 10 yr. old, 80 series Kenmore dryer
    My dryer squeaks really loud at first, and then quiets a little, but still squeaks the whole time. Is this an easy repair, or do I have to call Sears?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2011, 01:08 PM
    My squeeky dryer problem turned out to be a belt needing to be replaced. It cost me about $80 for the service call and belt, but that was a few years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer/dryer squeaking [ 0 Answers ]

Stacked Kenmore washer squeaks in wash cycle

Kenmore dryer squeaking [ 7 Answers ]

My Kenmore 70 series dryer has a loud squaking sound that starts about 2 minutes into the drying cycle. The automatic drying time timer also does not work (the dryer will run forever and doesn't know when to stop unless you put it on the timed setting for a set number of minutes). Please help if...

Loud squeaking noise kenmore dryer [ 1 Answers ]

After a few minutes, the dryer has this unbelievable loud squeak. I believe it is the rear bearing, but not sure the proper way to disassemble the cabinet. I am a handy guy that can do most anything. The model is a kenmore (kelvinator) stackable dryer bought in 2001. Thanks in advance Frank

Kenmore dryer squeaking like crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I just a 1970 home that came with a 1970 electric kenmore dryer. It is squeaking like crazy. What can I do besides call a priest?

View more questions Search