Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 06:39 AM
    Missing for over 30 years
    I don't know if this will work or not, but I have a friend who has been missing for over 30 years. I'm going to provide a FB link, I hope that I can get some closure.

We (her friends and family) are at our wits end and are willing to try ANYTHING to get to the bottom of this.

Please help us. Thank you!

Deanie Peters: WZZM 13 Investigates | Facebook
    Rickleep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 08:47 AM
    I would love to help you in any way. My email is <removed> you might be interested in what I have been working on. Thanks
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Wow, this is so horrifying. Im so sorry for the years of loss. I hope you have or soon will find closure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for missing dad -gone for 20 years [ 17 Answers ]

I am looking for my biological father- his name is Kenneth Leroy Whitney. Aged around 50 years old- last I knew he was located somewhere around Clymer Ny. Remarried to a woman named Sue ( her previously married last name was dividio- I believe her maiden name started with an F. Our family has lost...

Can someone name the show? Missing local blond beauty Jane, 16 years. Della, Ryan etc [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me. I'm trying to find the name of the show aired maybe in 2003-2004. There is even a question were they switched at childbirth. Please help...

How to approach a girl after missing her for 2 years [ 8 Answers ]

Hello,I am an engineering student who was away from hometown for two years for high schooling.I was in deep love(unfortunately one sided)with a girl 3 years younger to me.Now I am back for a vacation from college and I have 1 month of holiday.I never felt the same feeling that I had toward her to...

Father missing for 6 1/2 years [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this so here goes. I kicked my ex out 6 1/2 years ago and Child support just now tracked him down. (Finally) There has been no contact at all since he has been gone. He has already spent time in jail for another child and finally signed over his rights to her years ago. Now, when I...

Removal of husband name from mortgage deeds, missing 3 years so far. [ 2 Answers ]

I told my husband to leave our joint mortgaged address 3 years ago, he served a short prison sentence for drink driving offence (regularly offending hence I tild him to go) I arranged for my solicitor to start divorce proceedings immediately however when the papers were tried to be served, he had...

View more questions Search