Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panulay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 03:25 AM
    Is this a scam?
    Hi,, I have a question,, the uk embassy sent me an email saying, I have to pay BASIC TRAVEL ALLOWANCE, and there asking for 887 pounds... is this a scam??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 23, 2011, 03:26 AM
    Total SCAM!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Campbell, Cohen (Attorneys at Law) is scam or not scam? [ 7 Answers ]

If anyone can tell my please answer me

Is it a scam [ 3 Answers ]

Respected Sir/Madam, I am very conscious about anything who offers me a job because I am recently victim of a scam and once on this time I got a mail from "Technical department" ([email protected]) on Wed, 18/5/2011 at 19:55:25 and I want to confirm that is this a scam or genuine. The email I...

Could this be a scam? [ 2 Answers ]

Im usually pretty good at recognizing a scam, but can this be a scam or no? Notice they want to use Paypal, how secure is paypal and such? Many thanks for the message.I may not be able to come and pick the item up by myself and pay in cash,because am not in state presently to complete this...

Scam? [ 2 Answers ]

I was contacted by National Small Business Alliance today and made the big mistake of thinking they were a legitimate business and gave them my bank information. Granted they said it was for a $1.00 charge today and then in 30 days the monthly fee would be $29.95. I wish I had gone onto the web...

Is it a scam? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it a scam when lvl 3 nubs on rs say like "buying d wc axe 4.3m OR d legs 3.8m" and all dif. Types of weps and armor for a higher price? And if it is a scam... how is it a scam?? :confused:

View more questions Search