Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adman1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Trying to find info about a horror/thriller movie from late 70's or early 80's.
    The only bits of the movie I can remember are.

A groups of friends were I think on a large ship or boat.

Some of them get murdered.

One of the young women had her wrists slashed in the bath.

I think it was one of the friends who did it.

Bette Midlers "You gotta have friends" played over the closing credits.

That's all I can remember of it. I do know as a child it gave me nightmares.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2011, 02:10 PM

Perhaps it might be The Last of Sheila.
    adman1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 04:03 AM
    Hey thank you so much. This has been on my mind for years. I finally know what the film is called!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie from late 70's early 80's - monster in a forest [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've seen this movie when I was very little and only remember bits of it.. I do remember that there were 4 young people, 2 guys and 2 girls who ended up in a forest and found a cabin (or old house)... in that house there was something like a monster who started killing them by throwing some...

Don't know the name or title it was an early 70's horror thriller type movie [ 0 Answers ]

The scene is at night,all I remember theirs this guy walking around in the dark.He notices a dark form,closer up it's a person in a dark hooded robe on,wearing sunglasses.He follows this dark person,he sees more of them.He sees one go into a building,he enters carefully an stumbles across a body of...

Find a movie title from the early 80's maybe late 70's [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was young and really would like to find out if anyone knows the title. The story is about I believe two kids who are not born yet. Then they are reincarnated into babies. I think the name had Blue in it. Like Blue Bird or something. It was on Paid preview before cable even...

I am trying to find a movie that was made in maybe the late 70's early 80's. [ 2 Answers ]

Whole bunch of kids locked their parents and teachers in the school while they were having a meeting and the kids went wild out side the school. Distroying the school after the parents got out a lot of the kids had to get shipped on school busses jail

View more questions Search