Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santosh93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 08:53 PM
    Education
    I got 10705 rank in EAMCET,Can anyone suggest me which college I can get seat under CAP quota?

Check out some similar questions!

Education [ 1 Answers ]

Education, Learning

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Education [ 9 Answers ]

I thought I would make this topic to see some of your thoughts and viewpoints on this. I enjoy reading your opinions about various topics in politics and current events. I have a sister who lives in Phoenix, AZ and she is an elementary school teacher. She has been teaching mostly the first grade...

Education in the US [ 29 Answers ]

Time Magazine (12/8/08, p 36) has a featured article entitled, “Can She Save Our Schools,” about Michelle Rhee, Chancellor of the District of Public School System. I find Time to be a credible source and was shocked by the statistics in the article, all of which pertain only to developed...

I need a Education [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I`m just wondering I can't find a job or a school to get my ged in lawrence ma is to hard nowhere need more people so if I am on probation can I go to jobcorp to get my education ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.