Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thunderbyrd24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 07:39 PM
    Is this Imperial Table an antique?
    So I got this table from a neighbor

As you can see, this was manufactured by the Imperial Furniture Co. of Grand Rapids, MI. From a little research, they are supposed to be renowned table makers, who've been out of business for years.

Can anyone help me get an idea of what it's worth?

Thank you!

-Kevin

Check out some similar questions!

Antique carved table [ 14 Answers ]

I recently purchased a table and 4 chairs that store under the table with matching carvings top is carved with glass top.. If anyone could tell me anything about the table That would be great thanks Allen email is

Is my dining table antique? [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old dining table that has this etched on its underside: VIIII. I would like to know if it is antique or not. Thanks in advance for your help.

Is this table antique? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me on if my table is antique? I have a picture of it but I don't know who I can show to ask if its worth anything.and I'm only 21 so I don't know anything about furniture and what it could be worth. I bought it at a yard sale last month and the guy said ''are...

I have an antique table how much is it worth [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there I have a older table it says on the back its from bridges an novelties from lowell Massachusetts it says patent is a walnut # 9 hunt I really want to know how much its worth it is in fair condition some screws replaced may not be original but just a ball park idea what it is worth if you ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.