Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckygirl713 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Am trying to find a movie kind of old don't remember actors or much of the movie just
    Seen this movie years ago just don't remember much of it besides the end, from what I remember there's a man and he goes into a boat house to hide inside behind a desk there is a baby and he's crying when then a group of men show up to kill anyone there so the man puts his hand over the baby's mouth so they don't hear him cry, the men here a noise when the man with the baby pushes a cat out so they think it was the cat that made the noise, outside the boat house the mom of the baby starts singing to distract them the leave outside kill her and leave the man inside leaves and takes the baby with him he goes to a town and inside an ambulance he leaves the baby, he leaves to a near by dock were he is sitting on a bench and a woman who seeen him leave the baby go to him and gives him the baby back. The end that's all I can remember

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find movie anywhere.don't remember name [ 3 Answers ]

Help... I can't remember the name of this movie I saw when I was younger.. it was made with real people as the characters.. this girl finds a mirror and is somehow transported to another world.. somewhere I the movie she meets either a wolf or a fox and he ends up getting a magic ring for her that...

How to find a movie that I forgot the name and don't know any actors in it [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of the moive with these 4 or 5 teenagers and they are getting chased by a cop and they try to lose him and they do and they end up on a dirt road near a house so they ring the doorbell and this weird guy answers lets the in they eat and they don't know he's a killer annd there are...

Can't remember the name of a movie, or any of the actors [ 1 Answers ]

It was released in 200 or 2001. Comedy. Black guy goes to college but needs more money. The students at the college are doing an experimental project, so he gets paid to do it and it pays his way through college. The experimental stuff he was taking was fluorescent green and intensifies the...

How to find a movie but don't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

It was about this girl that wants to join the boys band but they won't let her because she is a girl so she dresses up like a boy to be in the band. I think the movie started with a D but I am not sure

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.