Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellymarie8424 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Does anyone remember a film about fairies and rainbows from 1980s/90s?
    I remember watching this film as a child and I think that it is either 1990 or older. All I can remember is that once the rainbow had been entered there was an option to go into some water and become a fairy... I have never been able to remember what it was, and as it was a rental won't be in any random video collections in the attic!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2011, 05:00 PM

Perhaps The Great Land of Small?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Me Remember , Troll/fairies movie ? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I watched this movie when I was like seven or 8 years old I can't quite put my finger on the plot of the movie , all I can remember is that some sort of creatures that push kids into some kind of giant pots , and they would either turn to fairies or to big toads ( I'm guessing It depends on...

I am trying to remember the tiltle of a late 80s or early 90s wartime film. [ 1 Answers ]

The only scene I remember was with a young girl showing her privates to some boys in a bombed out house.

80s/90s fairies movie? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have been trying to find the name of this movie forever Its from early 90s possibly late 80s even Its about a bunch of little fairies who live in the trees They have to harvest things like berries and peas and I don't know what else There is something about a bear in a cave? Maybe Another...

A 1980s/90s film about a kid who steals the crystals from a rainbow [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of a film I watched as a kid. I had it on video and it was basically about some kids who I think go to an abandoned train or railway, and train is really graffitied. There's like a certain point when a rainbow appears and it's the key to the world colour.. and one of the kids...

Title for 90s kids TV show having to do with fairies [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of a show that had to do with fairies that rode dragons or something? There were toys released that had to do with the show that the fairy sat on a base and you pulled a pull string causing her to spin in the air and "fly."

View more questions Search