Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodreck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 05:13 AM
    How to design a startup company business plan
    L would like to know ideas,format,tips of how to design a comprehansive business plan of a startup company.The company's core business would be; marketing,supply and dstribution.All the banks I'm approaching want a very good business plan and a company profile.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2011, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rodreck View Post
    l would like to knw ideas,format,tips of how to design a comprehansive business plan of a startup company.
    Hello r:

This is simple.. Buy some business plan software. I like Business Plan Pro. It'll cost about $50. That's pretty CHEAP.

excon
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 22, 2011, 11:17 PM

I agree Ex. (Couldn't greenie you))

Also there are a lot of books and some offer examples or actual plans.

Two that I would recommend are:

"The Complete Book of Business Plans" (Simple steps to writing a powerful Business Plan)

-Joseph A. Covello & Brian J. Hazelgren

And...

"The everything Business Planning Book"

-Marlene Jensen

These are easy reads and the step by step methods are helpful.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company profile for a Startup Animation Company [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up animation company. As the industry itself is a creative Industry, the company profile has to be different from the other industries. Would really appreciate if I get any inputs and formats that can fasten my process. ...

Plumbing design to building plan [ 1 Answers ]

Building plan to plumbing design &this plan add to all santry fittings

Company Profile for a Startup Company [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to have your tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up company. Would really appreciate if I get any formats.

Company Startup Doubts [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am going to start with a company dealing with reselling of products, I have got a client who has asked me about my backgroung and my experience in it. I am a bit confused as I am newly going to venture in it and have no experience. What do I do while making up my profile. Shall I tell him...

Urgent searching for a company name for my new startup [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope this website can help me to relieve my pressure for the past few days in settling for a company name. I am going to incorporate 2 new startups. One is dealing with seminars for companies. So bascially I will tie up with companies to add value to their employees by aranging lunch...

View more questions Search