Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brezzybre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Why are my breast so sore
    I have been on my period for almost two months now and my breast are really sore it hurts so bad some days I want to cry can anyone help me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2011, 12:37 PM

I don't know what "on my period" means. You've had your period for two straight months?

You should see a Physician. No one can answer you without a physical examination.

Or do you mean something else?
    jenniferstone20 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 10:54 PM
    Ok so I have heard that your breasts get sore when your pregnant.you could be pregnant, sometimes home tests are not accurate if you take

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore breast, but this is different. [ 2 Answers ]

I have never had a regular cycle. But since by boyfriend and I have been together for at least six months, we have sex all the time. We do not use condoms. We use the pull out method. Condoms irritate me, and he can't feel anything when he uses them. Usually the week before my period my breast get...

My breast are sore [ 1 Answers ]

Hi well I was needing someone to tell me if I I'm pregnant my last period was on the 1-12-2010 I have been cramping a little, moody my breast are kind of sore and feeling fat I took a test the other day and it came out negative. But or if someone could tell me the best time to take another one and...

Sore breast [ 1 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive now for 8 months. We stopped thinking about for the last few months and now this month I'm wondering. Well my period is every 25 days and it should be here on the 29th. So usually my boobs start to hurt around my 2 week mark. Well there hurting all...

Sore breast [ 2 Answers ]

Do u get sore breasts right away.. is it one sign that u could be pregnant?

View more questions Search