Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali.todd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 03:26 AM
    If I have custody of 1 child and my wife has custody of 1 child is money involved?
    If I have custody of 1 child and my wife has custody of 1 child is money involved?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 21, 2011, 03:32 AM

Depends on incomes, agreement between parties, local laws, etc. Generally, however, the child support would cancel each other out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the father of my unborn child get 50% custody if I want primary custody? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 4 months pregnant and the father of the child and I are no longer together. For personal reasons I want to give the child my last name, not his. He says he can CHANGE the baby's last name once a paternity test is done. Is that correct? Also, I want primary custody and would agree to give him...

Can My ex wife move away with my child if we share custody [ 1 Answers ]

MY ex wife and I are Joint Managing Conservators of our three daughters. We currently all live in San Antonio TX. We each spend three and half days with our daughters. We have done this for the last two years without any problems what so ever. I recently found out she married someone in the...

Regaining physical custody of child I already have custody of [ 16 Answers ]

A complecated case need help to get my grand daughter back from someone who does not have custody,for 8 years my grand daughter has lived with great aunt and found out today she has never had custody

Ex-wife threatening legal action for child support but custody withheld [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 10 years and have 2 children together. He has a teenage daughter from his previous marriage. His ex-wife is also remarried and has no other children. Over the past 11 years that my husband and I have been together, his ex-wife has always used their daughter...

View more questions Search