Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WeedWacker101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 04:38 PM
    A hole near the base of my penis on the shaft
    I just noticed that I have a small hole on the base of my penis it doesn't hurt but it is bleeding a tiny bit. What could it be? I am 16 years old and I have never had this problem before
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jun 21, 2011, 01:37 PM

Get to a doctor pronto! It could be nothing much, or it could get really serious if your body fluids get mixed! Get professional advice on this problem! Infection is NOT your friend!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small, smooth lump on base of penis shaft [ 5 Answers ]

I am a boy, 18 years of age. Three days ago, I noticed a small, solid lump about half an inch away from the base of my penis. The lump is just under the skin and I can pinch around the lump and squeeze it. It has no surface openings. It feels like a pebble and it does not hurt when squeezed. The...

Hard bump on penis shaft near the base. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I noticed about 5 days ago that I had a small raised bump (a bit like a BB pellet)on the shaft of my penis near the base. At first it felt quite sore to touch (like a blister) but now it doesn't hurt only when I try to pop it, and its also lost its redness. It won't pop because it...

Confused bumps on my penis shaft and base. [ 1 Answers ]

Latley I have noticed bumps on my penis. On my shaft I've notice a lot of really small white bumps which I think may be Fordyce's spots. But around the base of my penis I've noticed bigger bumps, almost like zits. They are more red and a bit bigger. I've had the same girl friend for over a...

Rash at base of shaft [ 1 Answers ]

It started looking like pimples and now I have cracks and flaky skin. It's right between the scrotum and the shaft. It itches and smells different then normal. Any ideas?

View more questions Search