Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chriseder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 04:37 PM
    German citizenship
    Hi, just wondering if I qualify for dual citizenship. My father was born in Germany in 1933, came to Canada around 1957. I was born in 1985 in Canada-where I still reside. His family is all still in the EU, My mother was born in Canada but her parents were both born and raised in Germany as well.
    Any information is helpful, it appears this process will be long and difficult if possible at all.

Check out some similar questions!

German citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Germany in 1949 and have a German birth certificate. My mother was a German citizen, as were my Oma and Opa(a veteran of WWI and 3 uncle in the Wehrmacht- 2 dying on the Eastern Front). I was born before my parents wed. My father was in the USAAF . Am I eligible for German...

German citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

How does one become a German citizen?

Hi, was born in gemany (western former germany) in 1981, and I have my birth certificate From there, is it possible that I 'm able to apply for a german citizenship? And if not, could nit be duable in later times with later parties on power?! Many thanks

Want german citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi lets see if someone can solve this... I am south african by birth, with an Australian passport by descendance from my mother, who was born in germany but moved to oz in about the 50's. Apparently she had to give up her german citizenship to be allowed to live in oz but her mother is german and...

Hello, I was born in Germany in 1953 but migrated with my parents to Australia in 1954 and except for about a year in 1960 when we returned to Germany, I have lived in Australia all my life. My mother and all her family are German but my father is from the Sudentenland so may be considered...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search