Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cenexgirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Dishwasher won't fill
    My dishwasher dosen' fill with enough water (it used to!) and the result is dishes that are not clean. I can tell when it's running with out enough water because it make a growling or grinding sort of noise. If I'm available, I can dump hot water in to fill it and then it works just fine till the next cycle. Any suggestions ? To get a repair man out here it cost me $75 just for milage :mad:
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Water supply is obstructed. It could be in the shut off valve under the sink, or the screen just where the water goes into the solenoid valve, or the solenoid valve. Since you say it does fill with some water, I don't think it is in the float switch or timer.
    cenexgirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Thanks!
    shirlthegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 02:30 PM
    My dishwasher does not fill with enough water so the dishes on the top rack are not getting clean. I checked it out and think it is either the water inlet value needs cleaned out or needs replaced. If I add water it works just fine - the problem is it just isn't filling with enough water. Can you help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher won't fill at start [ 1 Answers ]

Start button but water does not come in - when I cancel the start the drain pump starts to try pump water out so that works but the water does not come in at the beginning.

Best way to fill in old cellar [ 2 Answers ]

I actually saw a post on this site for filling in a hole in the yard. This hole I think is considerably larger. I'm considering following the advice given there, and trying to fill this hole with soil. The hole appears to be an old cellar for an older house that used to stand on the property. ...

HELP... not sure which forms I need to fill out [ 3 Answers ]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a "real" job in which I received a W-2 and a second job in which I received a 1099-MISC. This is the first year I've had both of these forms and I need to know exactly what forms I need to fill out. PLEASE help! M:confused:

Fill a complain [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, On 24 May 2004 an exporter from the UK have shipped us a 40' FCL container of packaging films, but it happens that after arriving of this container to our port here in SYRIA we have discovered that there is a shortage in quantity of about 6500 kilos, in addition the entire quality...

View more questions Search