Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I.am.Hymn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 11:18 PM
    What's that movie called?
    In my younger days (im currently 19, so this was around 98 or 99) I saw this movie and it was about a couple of kids (I think there were 3, or maybe four). And the plot was circled around them. They were walking down this railroad and I believe they may have came across a dead body or something. But fast forward till they are all grown. One of them dies (from being shot?) I believe. And there's just two left and then another dies(I believe he was mentally ill or somethin), and the railroad was just one big flash back as a memory of the one kid that didn't die in the movie. Can some one, anyone please help me remember what the name of that movie was? Im sorry for my question being so vague, but I only saw it once and I really want to watch it again online but I don't know what its called. I keep hearing it was called "Lean on me" (By the way the song "Lean On me" was also included in the soundtrack), but every time I Google "Lean On Me", I get the movie about the underprivileged black kids in a High school in New York, I believe that movie came out in 89. But Please any one. I need help. Thanks
    ihatepavement Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2011, 12:48 AM

I believe the film you've described here is Stand By Me, released in 1986 and directed by the wonderful Rob Reiner. Surprisingly, it's based on a story by Stephen King, called The Body - an interesting departure from horror for him! It stars River Phoenix, Wil Wheaton, Cory Feldman, and Jerry O'Connell as our four protagonists, hunting for the dead body they overheard about and are determined to find. Kiefer Sutherland plays thuggish older boy Ace, and Richard Dreyfuss provices the iconic voiceover to the film. Hope this helps you find it and enjoy rewatching!

Source: The Internet Movie Database.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Where this kid stays at his uncles house for the summer and he is interested in sex and he joins this sex club. And these kids are in their 12-13 age I believe.

What's the movie called? [ 0 Answers ]

The movie where the man kills women for his garden and keeps his garden in the basement and one of the girls that he almost kills turns out to be his sister he never know about.

What's that movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

OK when I was a kid I saw a film and the film was about the characters pretending to be the brady bunch but I can remember the name of the film

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

Its at least 10 years old, I think this movie takes place in england maybe france somewhere but these two young girls fall in love with each other and start fooling around... their parents try to separate them, but the kids help each other kill their parents... I don't remember if they succeed, but...

View more questions Search