Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellz242 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 07:34 PM
    My friends not gay but she has feelings for another girl... what do I tell her?
    My friend has this girl who she plays sports with and this girl has feelings for her. My friend is straight but she doesn't know what to do and she thinks that she has feelings for the other girl too. She is asking me for advice and she needs help what do I tell her??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 19, 2011, 07:41 PM

How old is your friend and the girl she has feelings for?

Being curious is normal. Finding yourself attracted to the same sex is also normal. It has nothing to do with your sexual orientation, it has to do with growing up, learning who you are, what you want, what you're interested in.

Your friend may be bi-sexual, but if she's young I'd be more inclined to say that she's just confused, doesn't yet know what she really wants.

Just be supportive, stress to her that exploring your options is okay, as long as you explore safely (no sex).
    artichoke Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2011, 11:16 AM
    Girls, in my experience, get very curious sometimes. If it is just curiosity rather than feelings, if it's not going to hurt anyone, maybe tell her just to go out with the girl once on a sort of date thing. If it is real feelings they have for each other, then you need to tell them both to explore what they are really feeling and ask them to sort it out between themselves. If it turns out that both are gay/bi, then be supportive of them. You really shouldn't be the middle man though. If anything goes wrong at all, they might "shoot the messenger" so to speak.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He was not gay but still has feelings? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who lives in another country, He seem to call me when he wants, voice chat is now out of question until he has time, this is because he has a girlfriend now. Should I refrain from asking him to go on skype, email more or chat? He knows I have asked him in the past but now his...

Is it normal for a girl to have more guy friends than girl friends? [ 5 Answers ]

She always says, 'Why don't you trust me?'. I tell her I do, but my paranoia always kicks in. She's been living with me for well over 3 years, and if I tell her not to talk to someone, she normally doesn't. Now she's left me, and told me she loves me, she just can't live with me. She needs space,...

Gay feelings [ 21 Answers ]

I am married and I have very strong feelings for the same sex. I had 2 relationships with the same sex one was for 3yrs and the other for one year. I thought it was because I just loved that person. So then I moved on and now married for 7 yrs and the feelings are back and I don't know if it will...

Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How it happened: Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy. ...

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

View more questions Search