Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 19, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Happy Father's Day!
    Just a quick note to say I hope all of the fathers had a wonderful day.

Happy Father's Day and thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy father's day all [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone. We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy father's day! Hope the weather is great in your area!

What should I do about Father's Day? [ 5 Answers ]

I very recently started spending time with a great guy-- we've started dating, we aren't officially in a relationship yet, but that's definitely where it's headed (sometimes you know it will-- if you know what I mean.) My question is this: He has an 18 month old son. When Father's Day rolls...

First Father's Day with Boyfriend, need ideas. [ 39 Answers ]

HI there, This is my first father's day dating a father. I haven't the slightest clue what to do for father's day. Do I plan something for him and his daughter to do together? Just him? Is it appropriate for me to attend? What are some good father's day ideas for a 27 yr old?

Happy day [ 1 Answers ]

Topic: “Study on the Price Behavior of shares in the market for 15 days by taking 16 companies, 4 from each given sector” The assignment must consist the following details: Introduction: * Why there is a change in the share price? * What is the cause for the difference in the...

Happy Father's Day [ 20 Answers ]

To all of you dad's out there, Happy Father's Day! I appreciate the hard work you do to keep your families together, and the patience you have to do so! There are so many great dads on this site. I love to see that. Keep up the good work. Kids are our future! Hugs to all the great Dads out...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.