Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suangwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 04:45 PM
    Hackers
    How can I prevent hackers from going into my personal information on Facebook?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 19, 2011, 04:52 PM

Don't put any information you don't want anyone else to have. Security is up to Facebook, nothing you can do except to use a Secure password.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2011, 04:55 PM

Yep, don't put anything personal on there, only post what you will post publicly.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jun 21, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Facebook security settings and polices are at best a moving target. Nothing you pt of Facebook could be considered private or secure. Also use a strong password and change it often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hackers [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I just read where hackers can wirelessly access those electronic devices implanted in our chests and reprogram them to deliver a sharp electrical shock most likely killing the subject. Kind of like those RFID devices. You know, Cheney has one of those defibrillators.. Do you think...

Ideal software to prevent hackers [ 3 Answers ]

What is the ideal software toprevent from hakers with mcafree security center help me please

Hackers, how do they? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have been getting emails and now mail at my house from someone that claims to be my friend. I don't know who this person is, but I do have my suspicions. The thing is how did this person get my name, home address, email address and phone number. I have an AOL email address and AOL...

Are computer hackers real? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I wanted to know if anyone knew about people hacking in computers... you see I had pictures of my social security and birth certificate and other important documents in my computer and then my brother told me not to do that cause people from the internet can find it and then they can...

Protect against hackers [ 11 Answers ]

Is there a program to protect against hackers so u can't get hacked or is your firewall what protects against that type of stuff?

View more questions Search