Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maalpa2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Frozen account
    My account was frozen due to a credit card the ex and I had how or can I open a checking account some other bank just to cash checks?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 29, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Yes you can, but if the creditor finds it, they'll attach that too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Account frozen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope I am doing this right. Just found out over the Internet my Bank account has been Frozen. Not mush in it I get ssi.going to call the Bank when they, I don't knon anybody I own, But I am very upset? Thank for your answer. Pat:(

Frozen account [ 3 Answers ]

My Bank account was frozen for a past creditor,and I have direct deposit going into my account next week. Will I be able to withdraw my funds?

Bank account frozen [ 1 Answers ]

I've read several questions on the topic of judgements from creditors freezing or levying bank accounts. Unfortunately, we received some very bad advice from a debt settlement company and allowed a judgement to be put on us. The debt is mine from being unemployed for an extended time but I was...

I Am Unemployed And Have A Frozen Account [ 3 Answers ]

I Am Currently Unemployed And My Account Has Been Frozen. In That Case What Should Be My Course Of Action Or Should I Leave It Alone Since I Do Not Have Any Money To Hire A Lawyer To Go To Bankruptcy.

Frozen bank account [ 1 Answers ]

A judgement has my bank account frozen. Apparently the credit card company sued me after I moved and sent notices to my old address for 4 years. The debt collectors/bottom feeders told me the credit card company sent me a settlement offer in October 2006 to my old address. I never received any...

View more questions Search