Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zipdidoo1998 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 09:53 AM
    Help! I don't know who or what to believe! My crush or my friend!
    OK so there's this guy and I like him. Great! So people told me that he liked me. I was really happy. I told him that I liked him. He told me that we should just be friends. I was so embarrassed and sad but oh well. Ok so first he was like OK then he said: I'm new to this whole stuff , etc. (I was like I AM TO AND I JUST TOLD U THAT I LIKED U AND THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER DONE THAT! SO UR NOT THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!) (I didn't actually say that)Then one of my friends (a guy who goes to school with my crush) told me ha had a girlfriend. I was sad, very sad. Then I asked my crush (sooo smart right!) and he said he didn't. Some of my friends thought my crush was lying because he liked me and he didn't want me to find out that he had one and some of my friends thought that my friend was lying about him having a girlfriend. I don't know what to do! Please help me! I'm freaking out. I've never been in a more weird case than this! I'M ONLY 13!
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 19, 2011, 02:42 PM

Don't waste your time on these games. Everyone around you is probably bored and wants something to happen, good or bad. If he said you should just be friends, forget it. Move on. If he wanted to be with you, he would have been. Like you say, you're only 13, the time for happiness with a guy will come soon enough..
    adviceangel123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2011, 08:07 PM
    Your friend is a guy right ?
    Well this seems like your guy friend , is .
    Lets face it . Really ,Really likes you.
    Im guessing , from my past experience , that your guy friend is jealous over you liking your crush , that he must make a small lie saying your crush is takened .
    I had a guy friend long ago, he was my best friend and I found out he has loved me .
    Remember , the person who loves you the most is your guy best friend .
    But , you got to trust your crush . Everyone needs a little bit of trust .
    But for your guy friend.. Have a talk with him . Don't go balistic , saying you lied or anything, because I might not be 100 percent sure .
    Just have a talk with him and ask him if he has any feelings that is past the friends area .
    Best of luck , xoxo
    adviceangel123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2011, 08:10 PM
    Comment on adviceangel123's post
    I'm kind of confused on some spots you had wrote there . Hopefully this had sumed it up a little though .: )

Jun 20, 2011, 07:04 AM
    Comment on adviceangel123's post
    Thanks a lot:)

Jun 20, 2011, 07:24 AM
    I can't forget because I know there might be a chance that he does like me. See he's my friends cousin. She kept annoying him and asking him how he felt about me and he finally said he liked me but he was too shy to say so. So I'm still hoping!

Jun 20, 2011, 07:26 AM
    I so hope so!

Jun 20, 2011, 02:07 PM

Listen, Guys are NOT like girls. Girls will so often say one thing and mean another by giving hints and acting different. Guys don't do this. They're not complicated like girls are most of the time. I gave you my advice because I've gotten the "lets just be friends" maaany times, and never once did mean yes or maybe. It means I want to be nice, and I don't like you like that. Now you can take the advice you want to hear, or you can accept the fact that he just might really want to stay friends..

Jun 21, 2011, 05:04 AM
    Comment on tmtrotminor's post
    Man your harsh! :D

Jun 21, 2011, 08:49 AM

I remember being 13, and I had such nice view of reality. I wish somebody would have told me to think about things logically and pay attention to what was really going on in the world. The most valuable lesson I learned was that the most important thing was to love myself and always do the honest thing so that you can continue loving who you are. If you want to be with a guy, and he dismisses you with "let's just be friends", we have an instinct to chase after him even more. Why is this? It's because we feel as though we aren't good enough, but if we can get him to accept us, then that means we ARE lovable. But you know, HE doesn't need to prove that! You are lovable to someone, and you are capable of being someone you can love, and if you can love yourself, then there is no need to have someone else prove this..

Jun 21, 2011, 11:49 AM
    Comment on tmtrotminor's post
    :) thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend, My Crush. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I am 12 and Just started High school, and I am having a feeling for one of my Best friends. She is 7 Days younger than me and we went to the same primary school, and I had a crush on her from 5-6, then I got over her, now I love her again and I'm confused. Because she's such a good friend and...

How to become friend with your crush [ 3 Answers ]

How to become friend with your crush

How do I get my crush to like me instead of my best friend? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi friends, I have this crush on a boy, right, and I only realized it recently. The trouble is that he doesn't know I like him and also he likes my best friend, who (might I add) kind of forced me to be her best friend. My 'best friend' doesn't like him but I don't know when he'll figure out that...

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

Have a crush on a friend [ 14 Answers ]

K, been friends with this girl for a while and always had a crush on her. I had a girlfriend so there was nothing I could do about it at the time. There was a time that she wanted to go out with me but couldn't because I had the girlfriend. I no longer have this girlfriend but my friend says...

View more questions Search