Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adityag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 09:50 AM
    I love my 15 years old niece very much.But now we are apart
    I love my 15 years old niece very much.But now we are apart bcoz her mom and dad realized our love and vanished me out from their place.She even loves me.It become two months but
    Still I am in deep sorrow.Every thing reminds of her. And I am unable to carry on my daily activities.whole day and night I am thinking of her my whole body is desparating.now I am too weak near to death.so *** show me the way.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2011, 10:12 AM

Are you blood related? How old are you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 27, 2011, 04:33 AM
    Where do you live?
    See a doctor if you aren't eating, and a therapist. You need to get away; take a cruise to nowhere.
    Marriage is probably illegal where you live, as is sex with someone her age, and her parents aren't going to allow it anyway. You could try to tell yourself that you can wait for her to be an adult.

No one is saying that forbidden love is easy. You either live, which feels impossible right now, or die, and dying isn't easy either. I would opt for a waiting plan for 3 years just to take away a bit of pain.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adityag View Post
    I love my 15 years old niece very much.But now we are apart bcoz her mom and dad realized our love and vanished me out from their place.She even loves me.It become two months but
    still i am in deep sorrow.Every thing reminds of her. and i am unable to carry on my daily activities.whole day and night i am thinking of her my whole body is desparating.now i am too weak near to death.so *** show me the way.
    Are we talking incest here? This 15 year old niece is how much younger that you? Are you the brother of her mother, or father?

15 year olds are not legally capable of understanding 'love', 'being in love', or having sex with someone who is a legally aged adult. A 15 year old is a child, regardless of her being your niece.

More detail would be welcome. It seems that the consequences of your actions have not stopped these strong feelings you have toward this child, and you are quite distraught.

To be able to provide appropriate answers to you and this situation you are in, more information would be very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 14 years old girl and I'm in love with 19 years old boy? [ 20 Answers ]

I love him so much. But my parents didn't know.

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who [ 9 Answers ]

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who is married and that guy love me and but he love his wife a lot as well . I work for a BPO and I have a lot of mental stress of work, divorce case and my recent love . What should I do? I tried of not to be in...

In love with first love from thirty years ago, but he is married. [ 19 Answers ]

This is complicated. I have had a life-long friendship with my first love. He is my oldest brother's best friend. We dated for three years when I was a teenager, split up over a misunderstanding and never discussed the situation. We both married the people we started dated when we stopped...

My 6 years old niece [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I don't know how to start my question, I have a 6 years old niece. Any time that she gets a chance she tries to scratch her somewhere (vagina) by using her heel,my sister have been taking her to so many doctors but non of them was able to say what is the reason, we were thinking that is itchy...

View more questions Search