Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johng1554 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 08:05 AM
    What happens when if I make too much money while earning ssdi?
    I have been receiving ssdi since 2007. I work 20 hrs a week and under the maximum amount earned. However, in 2010 I received a bonus check for exceeding our annual projected sales as a company. That check put me at approximately $13,700 for the year. Apparently I am being investigated... what do I need to do? Can I pay it back? Will my ssdi stop? I had no idea there was a limit as long as I worked under the guidelines of 20 hrs a week and under the maximum amount earned a month.

Check out some similar questions!

Is earning money by doing online survey Halal ? If not please give the reason [ 2 Answers ]

Today lot of people earn money by doing online survey of survey companies . People invest some money and then weekly answered the of survey and get money to do so.and also invite his/her friend to join the survey company.Except money they also get some reword i.e mobile , laptop, car holiday day...

Earning online pocket money [ 3 Answers ]

I am student of b.tech and I can work 2hrs online.how can I earn pocket money through it without investment.

Earning money while on workmans comp [ 2 Answers ]

Can a person earn money while on workmans comp, ie-have a website etc (not a job)

Singstar/earning money [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,:( :( I haven't actually got a ps2 yet but I think I can get hold of 1. However I really really want the singstar game but altogether it will be around £30 for the game and microphones!! How should I earn enough I am only 12?? Also are there any cheap places to get it, I have tried eBay...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.