Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RLBSLEEPWALKER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 03:34 AM
    How can I incresse my water pressure I'm in a trailer park and we are on a well
    There is 12 trailers here and about half have bad water pressure. What can I do
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2011, 05:30 AM

1. Who owns the well?
    2. Do you have your own pressure tank?
    RLBSLEEPWALKER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 12:02 AM
    Comment on jlisenbe's post
    The park owner owns the well . And we don't have a pressure tank . Also there is a bar that is on the same well but they have good pressure.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 05:13 AM

Hi RLB...

Real quick-like, remove an aerator at a sink faucet and then run water without the aerator in place. Does the pressure/volume of water improve without the aerator in place? If water pressure/volume is improved then remove all aerators, shower heads and washing machine hoses and clean them all real well.

If removing the aerators doesn't improve pressure/volume then let us know that, OK?

Mark
    rjh2o Posts: 58, Reputation: 13

Jun 20, 2011, 06:09 PM
    You can install a booster pump with well tank and switch to turn it on and off.
    RJ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The song Off Trailer Park Boys? [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: I really need help :( I can't find a song off a Trailer Park Boys episode and movie. It says on the credit's that it's called "The Alphabet Song" but I can only find a children's version of the song. This one is cool, its kind of a blues song. I would do anything to get this song. It's on...

Yard Damage in a Trailer Park, Can I do Anything? [ 2 Answers ]

I own my own trailer in a trailer park. I know I rent the lot that my trailer is on, but I am not sure what rights I have to the property. While I was gone over the weekend, a large and heavy vehicle drove about 25 ft into my yard. I am assuming they were looking to access a manhole cover for...

Can't find Trailer Park Boys Song [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! If there are any Trailer Park Boys fans on here! There is a song on Season1 Episode2of Trailer Park Boys entitled "F**k Community College, Lets Get Drunk And Eat Chicken Fingers" It's the part of the episode when Ricky and his dad Ray are on Julians Lawn with Rickys car. There eating chicken...

Lost water pressure (trailer) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, After a freeze up and we got the water reestablished we lost most of our water pressure through the trailer for the bathroom faucets, kitchen, and washing machine. The bathtub pressure remains the same though and all the pipes feed off the same line. I am perplexed as to how to...

View more questions Search