Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2003, 02:56 PM
    Weight training
    I am 24 and am going to start lifting wights everyday. I don't want to get big, just fit. I am not to interested in leg excercises, I am going to jog. So I guess what I am asking is does anyone have a propgram for everyday that would get me fit. Thanks a lot
    Cash21 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2004, 01:29 PM
    weight training
    Hi Austin. What exactly do you meean by fit? Are you looking to lose a couple of pounds and shape your muscles a bit more?

What kinds of equipment do you have to work with? If none, that's alright- there are many exercises you can do without weights.

What are your goals?

Let me know and I'll get back to you,

Cash
    thouvie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2004, 02:36 PM
    weight training
    You can get fit by doing the basics. Pushups widegrip, diamonds, dive pushes. Pull ups. Crunches, leg lifts, flutter kicks, dips off a coffee table. All are cheap and work well enough to get you in "shape"
    babe24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2004, 12:14 PM
    weight training
    Hello I'm a personal trainer in the state of Texas and I been doing this for a few years now I'm also an aerobics instructor,
    But mainly to stay fit you need to do cardio 3 times a week , minimum. To melt your body fat even if is small % 20 -30 or 45 min of constant movement could be joggin, running, bike, etc... then weith train 3-5 times a week. 1 day chest and shoulders, 2 day abs , cardio and legs, 3 day biceps and triceps. Last day back . Also make sure you eat enough protein to feed your muscles. If you are in central Texas I could train you. My email is [email protected]
    :D
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2005, 04:52 PM
    1 day chest and shoulders, 2 day abs , cardio and legs, 3 day biceps and triceps.
    I think more then one day of legs would be good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight training after hernia surgery [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to undergo doulble ingunial hernia surgery. I hurt myself on the job but I also am an avid weight lifter. Is this operation going to result in me never being able to lift again or will it be OK after I deal completely?

Weight training [ 1 Answers ]

I am 46 years old. I have been weight trraining with medium weights for 2 years. Recently I have started getting a slight pain in my lower abs on the right side. Also a slight discomfort is felt at times in my right testicles and groin. Is this a kind of hernia? What exercises should I avoid to...

Weight training [ 2 Answers ]

Jus wondering can anyone help me. Any weight lifting excersises to build pectoral muscles? I have a set of free weights but no bench

Weight training [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help. I have a bar with 4 weights. Two 15 lbs and two 4 lbs. I would like to tone up, build up my chest, become stronger then what I am now and just look bigger all together. I was wondering if its possible to achieve all this with what little weights I have. All I do now is have the...

Training [ 2 Answers ]

I have a five year old lab and golden retriver mix. I have a problem with him listening to me outside. He listens good to commands inside but when I take him out or he breaks loose he will not come back to me. I have never hit or abused him . I don't know what to do about it. He knows what...

View more questions Search