Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1potter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Night club
    My friend was kicked in the head by a bouncer after being thrown out of a bar. He probably deserved to be thrown out however was not being aggressive until challenged by the bouncers. Does he have a claim?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Hello potter:

If he can prove it. A drunks word against a sober bouncers word isn't going to cut it.

excon
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1potter
    He probably deserved to be thrown out however was not being agressive
    If you deserved to be thrown out, guess what, he was!

Being aggressive is not the only reason he could have been thrown out.

If he was harassing one of the customers, while that’s not aggressive, it’s still wrong which could get him kicked out.

Why not just forget it and move on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I deal with my boyfriend going to a strip club? [ 28 Answers ]

Since I've been with my boyfriend, I've always had a problem with jealousy. But with past boyfriends it was never an issue. Anyway, I try my hardest to control it and have been doing good until recently. He is going to a bachelor party this Saturday and will be going to a strip club. I just can't...

My boyfriend went to a strip club [ 12 Answers ]

I have kind of a long story and want to know what I should do... I met my boyfriend on line over four years ago... we used to just talk to each other and after a few months we decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend... I live in ny and he lives in ky... we've met in person and in July we went away to...

Help! I was attacked by a bouncer at a night club. [ 7 Answers ]

Last night when I was out minding my own business and having fun at a night club, I was pushed to the ground by a bouncer in the night club and hit repeatedly before being kicked out of the establishment. I have a number of witnesses that can vouch that I was completely sober and in control. ...

View more questions Search