Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 12:43 PM
    Firefox 4.1 with Windows 7 - Toolbar is gone
    No top menu, no "views". I have attempted to go right below the address bar where there is nothing, no buttons nothing and right click in a blank space and then click on menu bar. No menu bar. I can't open multiple windows either.

My twelve year old daughter decided she needed to work with her iTouch while I was gone!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2011, 12:52 PM
    Try this: Safe Mode | How to | Firefox Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove incredimail toolbar from Firefox? [ 2 Answers ]

I have uninstalled incredimail from my computer, but still incredimail toolbar exists in Firefox, and I don't know how to remove it, please help. Thanks

Firefox toolbar missing [ 12 Answers ]

In Firefox, I did View=>Toolbars, and UNchecked the box for the main toolbar -- the one that lets you File, Edit, View, Bookmarks, etc. Now I do not know how to make that toolbar visible again.

Firefox toolbar customizaton: "flexible space" [ 1 Answers ]

Nothing in Help for the "flexible space"... I thought if I put one in there, I could stretch it to be as wide as I like... but it does not stretch. All it really is is a skinny space. What exactly is the flexible space and how do I use it? Thanks!

Windows media player toolbar problems [ 1 Answers ]

I activated the media player toolbar, and I have that running, but then I want disabled it so I can have a normal window. but the problem is, is that every time I exit the window player, the music still plays, but the player is not listed on my toolbar or in my task manager. is there a option...

Firefox toolbar settings suddenly aren't "sticking" [ 5 Answers ]

For some reason, starting just yesterday, my toolbar settings are are lost every time I shut it down. I've not added any plugins or changed anything with FF. Weird. Any clues what could cause this? Thanks!

View more questions Search