Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camcmahon1989 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 03:53 AM
    Is there a spirit/ghost following us??
    Everywhere me and my son go there always seems to be paranormal things happening that are just too much to be nothing when we lived in our old place it got so bad we had to have a vicar round to bless the place. Wed had photos taken off walls and laid flat, rocking horse going on its own, the same dining chair being forcefully pushed to the ground everyday at 5pm... noises, shadows, items being moved to odd places e.g packets of food being put right up high on top of the boiler.. . we then moved home. Things have been fine for about a year but just recently a few odd things have happened in our new place e.g- my 3 year old says he sees a lady in a pink dress with white hair... we heard a growl noise in our bedroom one night and both me and my partner heard it as clear as day... it really freaked us out as it was very loud and VERY close to us, I feel very uneasy in our bedroom on my own like something is watching me in there, also it could be my imagination but I keep noticing a dark shadow out the corner of my eye in our dining room area. If anybody has any advice about any of this please help! I'm slightly worried that whatever it is its following us :s
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 18, 2011, 05:31 AM
    When people have multiple accounts of paranormal activity throughout different homes I tend to believe it is something that follows them around. There are spirits that thrive in a location... usually where an untimely death or murder took place. This happens a lot if it is an area where the occult was performed. But just like homes, and even more desirably, spirits can follow people/families. They usually have some legal right to do so... by something someone in past generations did to invite them in or someone in the current generation. I'm not saying YOU did something wrong... but this is how it works a lot of the time. These spirits are demonic and need to be dealt with as such. Tell me, what did the vicar do and say at your last house?
    camcmahon1989 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 06:20 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    He went inside while I waited out in the garden I could hear him mumbling and chattering away but couldn't make out exactly whatr he was saying... he was in there for about 10 minutes and went into every room... when he came out he said he had "blessed" the house.

Jun 18, 2011, 07:05 AM
    Ok, I was just wondering. It's one thing to have your home blessed when you first move into a place simply for peaceful living and a prosperous life there... but it needs to be taken care differently when there are spirits involved. All too often the activity continues or gets worse after a blessing. Yes, sometimes it does seem to work, but I don't hear about those too often. I'm going to say he probably should have been more forceful... but when it really comes down to it... most vicars/pastors/priests don't really know this subject as they should. All too often they show up, get a little intimidated themselves and get out of there. They really should see it through to the end, so to speak. But, house blessing aside, this is an evil spirit and needs to be dealt with for it to leave. You probably have found out by now that ignoring it doesn't work.
    mustachio91 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 03:06 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    I agree with you to an extent.. the spirit shouldn't be ignored.. something must be done.. but if you aknowledge its pressence by showing fear, it might gain power.. also, try to keep negative vibes out of the house because in all the cases that I've seen, that powers the spirit as well..

Jun 19, 2011, 03:40 PM
    I didn't say be afraid... but they do need to know what they are dealing with also. Fear is the first thing that pops up when dealing with unknown. It's hard for most people NOT to show fear in these situations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost/spirit [ 3 Answers ]

Yes it has been going on for quit sometime time frame I'm not sure I haven't always thought of ghost and spirits and it's not always in one particular house like stuff has happened when I lived at my parents always blew it off being the older brother didn't want my little brothers scared so always...

Spirit or ghost sighting [ 4 Answers ]

I was awakened by something this morning and I don't know what it is or what it means. I woke up and a ghost or spirit was standing at the foot of my bed , at my husbands feet. I closed my eye and opened them again and it was still there but the room was so bright I thought it was daylight outside....

I think there is some ghost or spirit in my room [ 3 Answers ]

Lately things have been happening to me, like a lighter went missing, doors have been opening and closing, and I used to play the ouija board with my friends when they came over. I'm pretty sure I closed the ouija board properly, but could this have something to do with what's been going on at my...

Is there a ghost or spirit following me or trying to communicate with me ? [ 0 Answers ]

I get feelings that I'm being watched and I've heard a voice talk to me but only saying one word, I couldn't understand the word the first time. It happened again on a different night and I heard " hello ". When I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep I feel like something is watching me and I hear...

Am I being followed by a ghost / spirit / thing? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm now 28 and still experiencing the same phenomenon that I did as a child. I have continuously been followed by what I can best describe as a dark figure that likes to play tricks. 'It' or 'they' have followed me from my childhood home, to university to where I reside today with my partner. I...

View more questions Search