Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 09:28 PM
    Comments disabled by administrator on Blogspot
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I've gotten emails from my readers saying that they cannot comment on my blog because they are getting a prompt that says that "comments are disabled by administrator". I didn't disable them. How do I remedy this?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jun 21, 2011, 05:50 AM
    They may have been set that way by default. Check in the admin side and find the section on comments and look tere. Sorry I can not be more specific I have never used Blogspot
    Vision Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 09:48 AM

If they were set that way by default wouldn't I have not gotten comments before now?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 10:02 AM

Wouldn't you be considered the administrator? Is there a blog owner "dashboard" thingie that allows you to check or uncheck a box that controls comments being posted or not? A friend had a similar problem on WordPress, and that was how she solved it. The default was "no comments"; once she checked the box, comments were allowed.
    Vision Expert

Jun 24, 2011, 01:38 PM

I did check, all was normal and how it should be... some people are able to comment and some aren't... so it must be THEIR settings that are weird. Oh wel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Task Manager has been disabled by administrator? [ 2 Answers ]

HI... I got a problem on my PC... When I try to press Task Manager on Taskbar, it show grey colour and when I try pressing ctrl+alt+del it say something like Task Manager has been disabled by administrator. How can I restore ti back?:confused:

Registry editing has been disabled by administrator [ 2 Answers ]

Registry editing has been disabled by administrator, I am using windows XP professional edition sp2

View more questions Search