Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shinramen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Has anyone used airbnb or a similar application and can share their experiences? I'm
    Has anyone used airbnb or a similar application and can share their experiences? I'm thinking of planning a trip and I don't want to worry about booking hotels in advance. Any advice would be appreciated!
    erup321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Yes, don't do it if you have a condo to share. If you must, make sure you post roommate wanted. According to condo law you cannot rent out a position of your unit. But there is no law about roommates.
    erup321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Read your condo docs carefully

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P90X-Who Has tried it? Please share Experiences or thoughts... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys. I recently started this P90-X workout-I'd say about two months ago and WHOA my body is amazing. I've lost a total of 17 lbs and I am still going strong everyday! I am only about 5 foot tall so I'm pretty small, but have had three children-pushing 30 and was not feeling nor looking so great...

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

What did you learn from your past relationship? Lets share our experiences. [ 31 Answers ]

After 2-3 bad experiences in relationships, I learnt when I FEEL something is going wrong, it is really going wrong! Every time I just ignored that at that time... they grew and grew and finally cause the rlationship to end! If someone loves you, never make u sad, never make you trouble, never...

View more questions Search