Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 12:05 PM
    Passing along the message
    Adore-A-Bull Rescue
    Come check out Adore-A-Bull Rescue's dogs that are available for adoption this weekend. Also tell all of your friends we are really looking forward to having a successful weekend. The more we adopt out the more we can save. The event will be held on sat and sun from 10am to 5 pm at Oakley petsmart

3401 Alamo Ave
    Cincinnati, OH 45209

Adore-A-Bull Rescue | Facebook
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 11:01 AM

Adore-A-Bull Rescue will be holding an adoption event/carwash/dogwash SATURDAY AUGUST 13TH FROM 10AM-6PM at Tractot Supply Company in Loveland 3333 MONTGOMERY RD LOVELAND OH 45140. We will be giving baths to dogs, doing nail trims and brush outs. We will have dogs there that are available for adoption as well. We would love to have volunteers come up to help us bathe dogs and cars. Please let us know if you plan on attending! Thank you everyone!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 11:56 AM

Are you advertising Bella?
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 12:10 PM

Noooooooooooooo never! Just trying to help these homeless dogs find a home :D :D :D I would NEVER, never, never, never advertise.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 12:13 PM

Tsk tsk tsk :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passing a UA [ 1 Answers ]

Haven't smoked in ten days have a job UA tomorrow What can I do to be sure that I am clean

2weeks late & passing passing clots [ 1 Answers ]

My period is weeks late and yesterday I had some bad cramping. I had some light bleeding & then I passed to large clots. I have never had any clots this size before. I am still bleeding. Is this just a late period or am I having a miscarriage ?

Passing from HD to new HD [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 160g Hard Drive. However, I bought a new 500g HD. How can I pass the stuff from the old to the new? Please be specific. I have little experience on this thing about the slave and such. Appreciate the help!

Passing UA [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any thing I can do to clean my system in 25 days? I smoked pot everyday for the last 3 months and I've been working out and sweating a lot. I understand that only time can get out the thc but is there something I can help with process?

Passing over [ 8 Answers ]

My brother passed over, nearly 12 years ago from a heart condition, it was very quick and painless by all accounts, when I'm feeling sad or lonely I talk to my brother and feel he is answering me, what I would like to know is,if this is actually happening or is my imagination running away with me?

View more questions Search