Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SBM11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Blonde hair
    My hair is naturally dark brown and I went by a hairdresser to go blonde with highlights. However, the hairdresser I went by basically colored my hair and only the top took the dye but I was kind of orange/yellow (not what I expected). About 2 weeks later I tried another hairdresser so recommemded I do some highlights and in a month or 2 I would bleach again so she only used dark and lovely permanent hair dye. The second time I went by her she bleached my hair but after a couple of week my hair is changing... I need a product that could enhance the blonde instead of changing it to orange or have it looking dull... please recommend something like a shampoo or some type of treatment.. thanks
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 17, 2011, 04:06 PM

Ask them if they could use blue toner in your hair. It'll give your hair a more ash colored appearance.
    martha78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 04:01 PM
    Used shimmer light that would make your hair shiner and would keep your blond longer.. they sell them at sallis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bleach blonde hair what color of semi permanent warm golden blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to go from bleached blond back to light brown, do I go to a warm golden blonde and then in that same day color it light brown

Had Bown Hair Bleached It Blonde And Then Dyed Red Then Purple Can I Go Bk Blonde ? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I Die My Hair Back Blonde With Bleach Or Will It Not Turn . I Have Lost Some Hair On One Side Ov Bleaching Blonde Last Time So Now Am Scared To Die It Back :s Cud I Use An XXL Live Die Because The Purple Was 2/3 Munths Ago And Really Faded?? / Helppp Please

I dyed my brown hair blonde and it came out bright ginger with blonde roots, [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get all over blonde, when my hair is ginger with blonde roots

I want my natural dirty blonde hair back (not the lighter highlighted blonde) [ 0 Answers ]

I have natural dirty blonde hair, and for a year or two have had it dyed/highlighted a lighter blonde.. I now want to go back to my natural hair colour... Can anyone help me and recommend products! Any help would be great! Thanks

View more questions Search