Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2011, 01:25 PM

I live in the Chicago area along with numerous immigrants and children of immigrants here from many, many countries including Malaysia! That is the best part of Chicago -- the huge variety of cultures living here who share their goodwill and their recipes with us.
    Edward1982 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 01:32 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Ha! It's good to know you wondergirl.I have got to know an English teacher also from this website,askme.com for 6 years but unable to chat with her now,may be there is a problem with her mail system.She is called Joanne staying in new jessey, a retired teacher who is a wonderful horse rider.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2011, 01:51 PM

I don't know of a Joanne from New Jersey. I used to know an English teacher who called herself "Schoolmarm."

Please come back to ask more questions on any board, Edward. And let me know how your job is going.

Jun 18, 2011, 02:01 PM
    Yes she is the one.Do you have her link to access?I've just started my current mentioned job.I think it would be another journey of my life since my life mission is being an entrepreneur but our country politics situation here is still a mess
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2011, 02:03 PM

I will go on a search for Schoolmarm. I can't promise you anything, though. Does she know you as Edward?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2011, 02:25 PM

Do you stay in touch with her via email?

Jun 18, 2011, 02:31 PM
    Since the last time there was no response from her,I thought she might have faced some tasks to complete.She is a freelance writer.Hopefully,I'll try again.Have you stayed in touch with her before?Is it evening time in US right now?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2011, 02:34 PM

Try again with her email address. It works for me.

In New Jersey now, it is 5:30, suppertime :). In Chicago, it is 4:30.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 18, 2011, 03:28 PM

When posting a follow-up question or info, please use the Answer options at the bottom of the page rather than the Comments. Please don not post personal info like e-mail address.

Jul 8, 2011, 07:54 AM
    Finally, I did get schoolmam to reply.She is very busy with her farm and managed to keep her body fit at her retired age.What a shame.LOL
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward1982 View Post
    Finally, I did get schoolmam to reply.She is very busy with her farm and managed to keep her body fit at her retired age.What a shame.LOL
    Why "what a shame"? She sounds like a wonderful, active person.

Jul 8, 2011, 09:39 AM
    Do you know about any link to help enhance my writing skills?Ya, She is very active woman like my mother who know how to enjoy herself.She is a good model for those who are fed up with busy life.It's a change of mind that makes a deference.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2011, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward1982 View Post
    do you know about any link to help enhance my writing skills?
    Probably the best bet is to find an email buddy who knows good English. Or find a chat site where you can have online conversations with other people all over the world. There are grammar sites that have quizzes that you can take and then get the results immediately. Sploofus is a trivia site, but it also features chat boards and boards on which major topics are discussed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HelpDesk Support [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would appreciate if someone could let me know the typical questions asked in an interview for IT Help Desk Support position.

View more questions Search