Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2011, 10:48 AM
    I got a new tattoo, can I still exercise?
    I got a new tattoo last night on my back. I was just wondering if I could still exercise or if I should wait for a week or so? I go on my eliptical for 30-45 minutes a day and I don't think the tattoo should be that moist for that long, but anyone know for sure?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 11:09 AM

Emily I don't think it matters much about work outs regarding your tat.

Tick
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2011, 11:19 AM

Thanks, I was just reading a lot that moisture will wreck it, and I was scared that sweat would be too much moisture. But thank you :). I don't have to ruin my work out routine over it.
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Jun 18, 2011, 08:23 AM
    It'll be fine so long as you don't rub the machine or any other equipment on your back and don't exercise from the floor (crunches etc).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I doing enough exercise? [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm doing enough exercise? I play volleyball twice a week for an hour and walk home from school 3 times a week which takes about an hour as well. In Autumn and Winter I play hockey but it's Spring now so I'm not playing until next year. I feel lazy now that I'm not playing...

Do I exercise too much? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 19 years old 5'4 and about 127 pnds. Every Monday Wednesday and Friday I do pilates for my abs and butt and on tuesdays and thursdays my arms and legs as well as tredmill for 45 minutes. Running every 8 minutes for 2 minutes and increasing incline every 14 minutes Monday through Friday. Weekends...

Is it OK to exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about working out while you are trying to get pregnant? I have been working out but I wasn't sure if it does anything to your body while you are trying to conceive? Also, should I still be doing sit-ups?

Exercise help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have two problem spots on my body my stomach and my legs. I would like to get my legs toned and have a somewhat flat stomach. Is there any specific exercises that could move the process along faster. Thanks Brit

View more questions Search